Solve Unamusement: Get Off My Lawn - The Game

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Get Off My Lawn - The Game


You are the "Blue Mollet" and there are other Mollets who want nothing more then to just mess up your nice green lawn. Of course, you are not going to stand for this, are you? Of course not! So what you do is grab your lawnmower and start showing Mollets what the consequences for not listening are.


This game is awesome! I found it some time ago while doing random searches for my Gran Torino post and have yet to share. Basically, the game is something I at least know I wished I could do to lots of people. Don't listen then eat my lawnmower blade.


The creatures in the game have creative and funny names, attack behaviors and patterns that all fit. Starting with simple Red and Orange Mollets it quickly branches out to include such Mollets as "The Chatter Box" and "The Glutton".


Its a clever little game that hits nice and well with me. Help stave off the horrible no goods that can't keep their feets (spelling is incorrect on purpose) to themselves. Mow them down! Mow them down and then dance over their corpses!




Here is a link if you want to play. There is also a link in my side bar, as usual.


0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger