Solve Unamusement: I am Dudel!

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

I am Dudel!


Pen Name: Dudel or DudelRok
Location: Melbourne Florida, USA
Current Occupation: Full Time Slacker and "Do nothing".

A bit About Me


Dudeism: Dudel does what Dudel does.

I do my thing and avoid confrontation when/if possible. I won't let you smack me around but if I can talk my way out of it I do prefer to do that instead. Normally that can be done by me as most people do not realize I am doing as such. Yeah, I claim a small ego but, in truth, I've an abnormally inflated one.

I play my games, eat my food and generally just exist. I don't do anything special, then again I never have. I like it when I'm invisible but don't mind some attention once in awhile.

I dislike holidays because they are supposed to be fun, not a chore and have a meaning behind them. I feel like none of those statements is true most of the time to holidays, including birthdays. I try not to celebrate much of anything unless there is an honest "joy" or "pull" to that holiday. It is rare but sometimes my heart and mind do actually look forward to special days.

I make my silly little cartoons when something comes to mind but I'm not looking to get anything out of them other then a time killer. *Angers Watch Dog* My "doodles" are of average quality, some people find them "good" but I see them like myself. That thing being "nothing special". Oh lets see. More about Dudel. Well, I am a little... um... off. I tend to make friends annoyingly easy but I don't generally like people. That is Dudel in a nutshell... half a nutshell.

Simple Interests

  • Games
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Writing
  • Drawing
  • Sleep
  • Foodage & Snackage


Dudeisms
  • Dudel does what Dudel does.
  • Don't get mad, just mute!
  • As long as I'm amused, that's all that matters.
  • I don't care what you do; just keep it off my lawn!
  • If you found something, its your fault as it was hidden for a reason.
  • There is no such thing as a white lie.
  • Never means never almost never.
 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger