Solve Unamusement: Its a Mocking Song

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Its a Mocking Song


One can appreciate a song that is basically mocking a majority, if not all of, its listeners. Oh how grand our world, or at least the people in it, actually are. Doing so many things that are stupid and/or dumb just for the sake of it. I, for one, am guilty of at least pissing my day's away but I've got plenty of excuses for it.

Anyway, the song I am speaking of is something of an enigma. The more I find out about it, although my original understanding of it was very correct, the more I chuckle. When people, especially groups of people, say they love a song while they "do everything in it" and the song itself is making fun of the behavior. How stupid can people get, exactly?

Very Busy People: Limousines


While I love the song and how annoyingly catchy it is, I like its connotations and sarcasm much better. I do hope we are all on the same wave length on this one. Then again, if we are not, that explains why people are not actually reading this blog. That was a joke, of course. I know people actually view the blog.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger