Solve Unamusement: It Broke (Flashback)

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

It Broke (Flashback)


After posting on Metroid again I realized something. Ridley was missing! So, for giggles, decided to go see if any other posts were broken in some goofy manner. Mostly Youtube being lame or some such but hey, this is a cheap cop-out and lets folks see how lazy I am as a blog writer.

YouTube is a real stickler about copy-written material, you know that?

Looney Tunes are all broken! All but the one not hosted by YouTube. It is annoying!

On an older post about The Nightmare Before Christmas Wikipedia broke on me. Yeah, seriously! How lame is that? Do I gotta host every single image all by myself... and catch them myself? I can't cheat!? Not even with Wikipedia!?

Here is another one except this time there isn't a real reason. " This video has been deleted," It says. Why thanks for the update, I didn't see the fact it wasn't there I'm a complete and total idiot! Why would be nice.

And, finally, we'll drop one about Starship Troopers. While the first doesn't seem to bad... it isn't original sound audio they chose, the second is just plain old gone and it was technically covered under creative license as they made something NEW from the old content. There was real edit, customization etc and the creator gave credit for original material so what's the deal?

F U Internet, you broke-ed my blog.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger