Solve Unamusement: Glory To Thee- I'm Not Posting That!

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Glory To Thee- I'm Not Posting That!


Anyone who listened to the song within this post and said to themselves "That doesn't have as much sex as Dudel promised it would" is totally in luck.

Well sorta-kinda in luck. You see, this next song might be about sex with no innuendo's or beating-around-the-bush or anything like that however it is less sex and more literally about masturbation.

Hey, it is my blog and I'll post a song about people doing things to themselves if I wanna!

Really, it isn't as bad as I imply... or maybe it is? Hard to tell now-a-days with the way the internet is. Could always resort to potty humor. (Damn it, that post is broken!)

GLORY TO THEE!

Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio - Glory To Thee, My Beloved Masturbator

That is a flower, by the way.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger