Solve Unamusement: Starship Troopers Tributes

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Starship Troopers Tributes


Starship Troopers + Good Music






Brilliantly done, obviously not my own handy work. To all those other Starship Trooper fans, I know you'll join the fight when the time is right. Do your part to help eradicate the bug menace.

2 Replies:

bagalagalaga said...

The Bloody Tribute already gives a "removed for terms of use violation" error, like one day after you posted!
And the other video says in the description "and i do realise the song doesnt seem like it should fit."
I remember really liking the movie when I saw it about a decade ago, it had boobs and lots of gory sci-fi battles, I wonder how it would hold up now? I also really liked "Gangs of New York" because of boobs and insane gory violence, but when I watched it again a couple months ago, I was like, almost every single line of dialogue in this movie is absolutely retarded, especially if Daniel Day Lewis says it!

Dudel said...

I found the music fit perfectly to the first one in my honest opinion.

And I've no idea how the second was a violation, it was nothing but user edited except for many the last couple minutes.

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger