Solve Unamusement: Update and/or Blog News

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Update and/or Blog News


Time again for blog news and other such things of that nature. It has been awhile sense I decided or felt it was needed to post an update for a few reasons and one of them being that there aren't many updates. Basically there have been a lot of small changes here and there for one reason or another.

One of those things is that I'm constantly changing link clusters. Creating of new ones editing or deletion of old ones, no link cluster stays the same for long. Well, that's not exact. I have been trying to make a few of them a bit more general. Some rather give information within the blog post itself the best they can but providing additional links in the side bar is just to much fun. It also encourages people who are reader only people or email people to check the site itself. A few link clusters probably wont change much, if at all, like the one for anime and the other for ROMs and emulation.

One slightly major change/update has been my post template. While this isn't an actual template in the manner that the blog itself is based on, which I finally got where I want it, is a template that is standard. Its basically a small default setting on some HTML code I always want in posts. These bits of HTML are small but helpful.

Some of you may have noticed that I altered the top menu a bit. Nothing drastic but I found the "site goals" thing a bit dumb so had it removed. As it is now, I also used my feedburner to create a recent post page instead of the space taking widget. I like how this works because the only way for the widget to have a real value is if it is up near the top or if I only show one blog post at a time. I could not do either and be happy about it so decided on this option.

Another thing I wanna do with this post is thank my readers. The eight of you who "made it official" and the four or five I know of otherwise, I thank you. Anyone else who reads, I thank you too! Most of "us bloggers" wont admit we like the attention but I, indeed, like the attention.

The final thing I wish to do with this post is to make people fully aware of "Amusement Watch". This post was sorta kinda supposed to do that. I know the thing is a bit far down the page and most people don't really care about those blog lists but I only put the ones I watch and/or listen to within it. Basically, if you check that out you'll be ahead of the game when I decide to speak about someone/thing in particular. Then again, surprises are always fun.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger