Solve Unamusement: Nerd Cool

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Nerd Cool


That title is the best way to really describe this blog as a whole and, if I dare so so, myself as well. Its something of a phenomena within recent years of my life, at least the last four or five, where nerd has slowly become cool. Now, this isn't a complaint but only a statement of what has been seen. My proof comes from bands like Daft Punk, songs like Electro Gypsy, techno in general, lightweight and sexy gadgets like the iPhone, the uprising of home game consoles and above all of this all are the nerds themselves. (Self Included)

In honor of this brilliant movement of "Nerd Cool" and as a "response" to Monday Artday's "Nerd Challenge" I give you.... well I give you this.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger