Solve Unamusement: I wanna do this! (Monday Artday)

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

I wanna do this! (Monday Artday)


I'm seriously falling in love with Blogs of Note. This is two blogs of epic awesome that it has given me. The first being Stricktly Bangers and now it gives me Monday Artday.

An email, ala Dudel, has been already sent and I will be getting to work on an entry for the weekly challenge. This might get me back into drawing/illustrating regularly and give me something constructive to do other then play video games constantly.

This also means that my own personal DeviantART profile will fill up with lots of cool entries and soon I might even break out some old mediums I used to enjoy.

Yeah, this is a short post but I wanna get to work on my entry regardless of acceptance to Monday Artday or not.

You could always listen to some music or play a flash game.


0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger