Solve Unamusement: Oil Spill Charity

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Oil Spill Charity


Not often that Solve Unamusement talks about charity and donation, let alone the environment. There was this one post about climate change that one time but that was somewhat half-baked

Today we talk about that oil spill not far off my own coast. Being a Florida resident means that I have heard about how the Gulf is doing. However my pocket book and life situation mean I've to deal with what life gives me. In the future, perhaps I'll be able to do more but for now we shall simply throw a nerd friendly way to help out everyone on that other coast of the USA's wang.

Card Games for Charity #2


We should thank Saihitei7/DoubleEdge/Lindsay for coming up with the idea and passing it along to someone who could do something with it. Go you!

Lindsay Thanks LK

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger