Solve Unamusement: I am NOT an Asshole!

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

I am NOT an Asshole!


Those of you who read Solve Unamusement on a regular type of basis may or may not feel that the writer of this blog is a little bit of an asshole. Those whom speak to me, actually speak with me or use an instant messenger client, might think this as well. I am here, now, to clear up this little misunderstanding.

Posts like this, labels like this and most (if not all) of Blog News might give off the wrong impression. If anything, folks, I'm a nerd more than anything. Posts about video games, Yu-Gi-Oh and old cartoons is proof of this.

However, if we sill insist on the whole "Asshole thing", lets look into it further.

Dennis Leary - As*hole


Okay, so I'm a little bit of an asshole. I do think this is not such a horrible thing, in all honesty. I means Solve Unamusement can be "edgy", or something to the extent of "edgy".

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger