Solve Unamusement: Internet Argumentation

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Internet Argumentation


The internet is a place to argue and look like a jackass or an asshole respectively. It all comes down to a few standard behaviors and understandings. When "debating" about religion, politics or even how your favorite site has "to many noobs", it all boils down to a few simple arguments.

What arguments? Well you live under a rock, it seems. However, if you insist, I'll help you out with an interesting comic that was directed toward me not to long ago.

Courtesy of Cracked.com


If that doesn't work you can always resort to the age old comeback and argument that you are, in fact, doing the other person's mother. That is a hands down automatic win provided you're not worried about looking like either a douchebag or a dumbass.

Doin' Your Mom

"Insert Horrible Meme Quote Here."

2 Replies:

bagalagalaga said...

Haha, I guess you're a severe case of #2 since you use some form of "amuse" daily.

Dudel said...

Well that's a tactic to try and give Solve Unamusement a "key-word" for Goggle and other search engines. Amusement is actually number 4 in my sites common and/or most used words. Next to some of my post labels like "Movies". Unamusement has my blog at the top search query, though.

However, because I do it so much, the word gets stuck to my tongue. I wish I could sound like a Bond Villain. That'd be kinda cool.

I pull #6 though. Say I'm "done" with a topic only to be drawn back with curiosity... and end up posting again.

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger