Solve Unamusement: Holes

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Holes


Dig it uh oh oh,
Dig it
Dig it uh oh oh,(oh)
Dig it uh oh oh,
Dig it
Dig it uh oh oh (oh)

Originally this blog post was actually going to be about the fun you could have while digging a random hole. That changed awfully quick once I goggled the word "hole" like I do for all of my posts* and found/remembered a song which was sorta kinda relevant to the situation. Now there shall be talks about holes as a whole and the song. Both have their own amusement but one of the two does not require you, as a person, to move from your current spot to enjoy.

The song, which is from a movie based on a book with the same name of Holes, is about the experience a correctional youths had to endure. The book and movie Holes is mainly about Stanley Yelnats and his "adventure" to eventually fix his families curse. There is also some odd history wound into the story which, unless you have seen the film, would not make much sense to you if I explained anything.



Actually hole digging, however, was the original intention of this post. While I was searching the net for "info" on hole digging* I stumbled across something interesting. The story of a man and his hole. A link to the guy's "home page" can be found in my sidebar but I do suggest you remove any notions you WILL get from site and not place them on myself. His story is what I found interesting and something fun to share.
*Yes I actually do/did that and it is/was to find a link that might amuse and the attempt was very successful.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger