Solve Unamusement: Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked


Music with a message will always grab the attention, especially if you can relate to it. There seems to be a trend in popular music to make something that is just mindless and slightly repetitive without actually explaining anything that anyone one of us have ever thought or heard. Those that know me may know I listen to "Alternative Rock" which is loosely rock that does not fit elsewhere or isn't popular enough to be played on main/normal stations. There is also the misconception that Alt Rock is Emo but that is a talk for another day.

Recently there has been a song I think deserves more recognition, not to mention its just cool.




If you liked that then you may also like this or this. These two songs are relatively more known and one is now actually considered main stream but I heard it before the dollar signs were tossed. It is music like this that makes me miss my local scene but my area is filled with more country then anything else so that is slightly fleeting thought.

If anyone has any song links that they think I might like or at least want me to listen to regardless of my own enjoyment, post a link in a common for this post.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger