Solve Unamusement: Holy Not Getting Any Sleep, Batman!

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Holy Not Getting Any Sleep, Batman!


Once again, my sleep cycle is all over the place. With having the amount of time I do and the situations that are presented, sometimes sleep is missed. By missed, I don't mean like I'm sorry that we parted but more like I forgot to pick it up at the airport.

No big deal, it just means that blog posts are not going to be scheduled as often as they were being. This one, however, is a scheduled post.

As for actual blog news:

Grateful for my readers and their suggestions. I recently updated the suggestion thread to show all the threads that were given to me as a suggestion. Some of those are direct suggestions to Solve Unamusement or for my blog and others are not. If you noticed something you suggested not on the list, please inform me.

Otherwise, all is well and Solve Unamusement is moving well and fast. Might need to check some font sizes, however, as I saw they look a bit funny on other screens then mind. Please inform of this, as well.

As always, many thanks and keep reading.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger