Solve Unamusement: Find A Collection

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Find A Collection


Rather, start your own. Find something interesting and start snatching these things up for no other reason just to have more of them. Collecting, no matter what it might be, is a great hobby and time waster. Personally, I've gone through several renditions myself.

At one point it was Pokemon, another Yu-Gi-Oh and then it was clocks. Yes, clocks. At a certain time in my life there was a hyper infatuation with time and the need to keep it. However, now I've lost that urge. Not just for clocks but for collecting.

Or so I had thought....

It wasn't but a few minutes ago that I realized I'm still collecting. Now, however, I'm collecting worthless internet stuff and slamming it against this thing called a "blog". How horribly awesome is that!?

Short of this. Collections, got them? Share them. While your at it, check out some other Solve Unamusement Hobbies.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger