Solve Unamusement: Monty Does It Again (HALOID)

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Monty Does It Again (HALOID)


Who remembers me talking about this guy in this post? Not a lot of you? That's okay because you are new. No biggy!

Well, Monty has done something a bit more "Dudel friendly" and used characters I actually know. I'm not really into the DOA or FF series but have played a good chunk of Metroid and Halo. That's right, Master Chief v Samus Aran!

I'd really suggest watching the whole video, despite any odd and/or confusing things you may see in it. If you are a big Halo fan you might call foul on something but come on, its all in good fun.

HALOID


Watch after the credits for something extra "special". When I say "special" I do mean "short bus" special, at least today I do. Some of you might know that as sQecial, with a Q. If you do not, then don't worry as its probably better for your sanity.

Then again, anyone who is a big Master Chief fan and not a fan of Link, or can at least take a joke, should watch this.

Halo: Lost In Time


You may wish to view Lemon Kiss, as well. There is a nice recipe for Eggs Benedict on it, now. I was always curious, does that mean the eggs are traitors?


0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger