Solve Unamusement: More Musical Messages (Otep)

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

More Musical Messages (Otep)


Those that regularly view the blog of "Solve Unamusement" will know that when something is musical and has some form of message along with something I can follow, then I like it.

Otep was introduced to me via this song "Perfectly Flawed" by a friend and I do enjoy its over all feeling. I'm not sure what genre it is, though. I know its something of the rock genre but its some form of sub metal as well.

Otep - Perfectly Flawed


This is even the direct video that was sent to me. I'm not going to lie, however, and say that this song or whatever genre its from isn't a "mood piece" that requires you to be or need to want to be in a certain frame of mind. Its a good spirit booster for some and at the same time has this light "heart string" tone to it that could be thought of as depressing.

Its a mood piece as most of their music seems to be, Otep. Give it a listen and if you don't fully enjoy it you can always complain via comment.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger