Solve Unamusement: Foghorn, I say, Foghorn Leghorn

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Foghorn, I say, Foghorn Leghorn


Alright boy, now listen up when I'm talkin' to ya. Foghorn, I say, Foghorn Leghorn is one of the funniest of all the Loony Tunes and one can not deny that the best parts of his cartoons are, indeed, his rants. So much so that -look at me when I'm talkin' to ya boy- so much so that a youtube user has actually mix-mashed a bunch of said rants together into one giant video.

Unfortunately for us all, the rants aren't funny without the context surrounding them and things get stale fast. However what we can enjoy is one of my first introductions into everything that was Foghorn. Shown one Saturday morning long, long ago when I was but a pj-wearing elementary school kid.

Leghorn Blows at Midnight

"Feel ma wing like I told ya boy."

Another Personal Favorite:Lovelorn Leghorn

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger