Solve Unamusement: Reveries Closed Beta Soon

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Reveries Closed Beta Soon




Within the week, or so, Reverie.es will be opening it's doors up to those beta testers that were lucky enough, or knew the developer like myself, will be having access to it's forums. The forums, not sure why exactly as the game itself is what needs testing but updates are updates.

Personally, I'm still rather excited about the game and it's possibilities but have this giant voice in my head explaining that not everything is as one thinks. However, here is looking up.

Dudel's Email says:

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
As some of you may have noticed, there is now a login box on Reveri.es! The user accounts and forum are up and running and seems to be behaving, so I'll be setting up the rest of the closed team user accounts in the next day or two.

Why do I say this? Why do I share this? It's at least an amusement to myself. Not everyone can be as amused as myself, anyway. However, if you are still not amused, then why not poke Monday Artday?

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger