Solve Unamusement: What Christmas?

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

What Christmas?


Christmas is now over, please return your seats to some upright position of some type and GET BACK TO WORK!

Sorry for the fail posts the last few days but I figured Solve Unausement deserved a small Christmas break. Nothing fancy, just don't do anything for awhile and then pretend like nothing happened.

Lets take a moment to remember why Solve Unamusement is here, shall we? A moment to look at Solve Unamusement's first post and be ready for the new year.

Counter Productive Behavior

Is is counter productive to name your blog after that which it is meant to solve? If my blog is a means of "amusement" then naming it the adverse, with a made up word, should create a hint of intrigue. That is my hope, of course.

On this silly note, and possible anecdote, I bring you the "cause" for my blog. The cause is a simple thing: To inform people, who may or may not even actually exist beyond my computer screen, of my view of the planet called "Earth". I live there, on one of the largest landmasses and on one of the largest peninsulas. It is called "Florida" and it is where I have been sense my spawn.


That's right, copy-pasted! Now everyone who's reading knows the supposed story that is Solve Unamusement. Normal scheduled amusements to continue tomorrow with no specific topic at hand.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger