Solve Unamusement: They Call Him The Streak!

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

They Call Him The Streak!


A little Ray Stevens for the uninitiated, playing on an original 45 record. It's a comical song with zero seriousness to it, but Ray Stevens isn't known best for that.

Ray Stevens - The Streak


First time I heard this was on the radio back when I was a kid, then my mother went and found me a CD which had a few of Ray Stevens' classics on it. Another of these was "Me Again Margret" which I will happily post for you, as well.

Ray Stevens - It's Me Again Margret

Possibly the original music video, but I am not sure.


1 comment

josh pincus is crying said...

Ray Stevens has been singing novelty songs for years, but he had a long and successful career as a straight-ahead country music singer. His biggest song was "Everything is Beautiful".

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger