Solve Unamusement: Sing Song (Nobody Likes Me)

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Sing Song (Nobody Likes Me)


A school bus/children's song that I have apparently known sense I was in elementary school. Such a fun and silly song was forgotten, however, until a few days ago when it kept reappearing half haphazardly inside my brain. Then, someone gave confirmation that I had made up no such silliness and the song a true thing. Here, I give it to you, have fun.

Nobody likes me,
Everybody hates me,
Guess I'll go eat worms,

Long, thin, slimy ones,
Short, fat, juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.

Down goes the first one,
Down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.

Up comes the first one,
Up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.


No, its not the most intelligent thing to sing or even the most mature but give it a quick trout through. Go on, no one is watching you! I bet you'll get at least a smile out of this song, if nothing else.

As with other songs of this nature there are several different versions and at times, some are even combined to make longer more complicated versions of the ones used within it. Other times, the "main chorus" of "Nobody likes me" etc, is repeated after every two other verses.

2 Replies:

Lur said...

Reminds me of a movie... or was it a book? maybe it was a book first then a movie... I dunno I cant remember if it was a movie I seen or a book my brain made images for, long time ago either way.

ANYWAYS it was about a kid who made a bet, or had to make a bet, to eat 50(I think) worms, one a day until they where gone. At the end of it the last worm was made of beans and he didn't realize it till it was almost too late.

Dudel said...

Actually, I believe it is both a book and movie but also can not recall their names.

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger