Solve Unamusement: Grung Rock Munk!

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Grung Rock Munk!


There is a nice little fad on the net to make songs we all know, or at least enough of us know, into Chipmunk parodies. There are literally thousands of them on youtube but I picked out something a little extra special that gave me a smile. I was hoping that it would do something similar to you. For reference sake I am also going in include the original track music on this page as well.


Limp Bizkit - My Way


Now, who likes Limp Bizkit? They are a bit of an aquired taste and some people find them more crude then anything else but some of their songs fit into a more general type of audience, one of those is "My Way" and it is what I picked. Origianally I was going to go with "Break Stuff" but the Chipmunk version sounded a little too "rough" to have me posting on this blog without a small warning.


Limp Bizkit's My Way Chipmunk Style



I was amused by a lot of the Chipmunk reiterations but some just break the ears and sole. One of the many Tool songs just do not fit with a Chipmunk tone to them. These songs, along with others, are a little difficult to listen to sometimes but there is a small bit of smiles you could get from them if you tried.


The Pot by Tool Chipmunk Style



Did that not just make you cry in pain for the artist and/or song that was just raped by the Chipmunks? I know a tear left my cheek but I have a soft spot for the artist.

That small atrocity aside the moderately new movie did spur on these remakes some time ago and usually images from the movie are used. One particularly popular one seems to be the "gangster" Chipmunk poster but no rodent is going to look like a hard ass while he is still a rodent.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger