Solve Unamusement: Alter Ego

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Alter Ego


Ever thought to yourself, "If only I had handled that point in my life differently?" I'm sure you have, we all have! Then there is the point where we see things, or hear of things, and wonder how we might have handled that situation. Then there is the thought, how will I handle things in the future? How will life go if I act in a certain way?

Questions upon questions upon questions we all have can now be semi-answered by an interesting life experiment and/or game called Alter Ego.

Describing this game as a "Life Simulator" is both true and false at the same time. How to describe it is also lacking in my own understanding of things. The best thing to say is: "The game plays with the mouse and requires a good amount of reading. Have fun!"

Alter Ego

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger