Solve Unamusement: Look At It! (Ugly Overload)

View Elsewhere

Solve Unamusement has been closed, but that does not mean you can't still find random amusements or keep in touch with the former author of this blog.

Everything shall be on the author's deviantART journal and there is a feed to go with it.

The Dudel Journal

Look At It! (Ugly Overload)


Blogs of note has handed something interesting and because of such, it was dug and skimmed through. Ugly Overload is an interesting blog with a very simple premise. Find the ugly, gross and flat out weird that mother has to offer.

Of course this was one big eyebrow raised and a full years worth of blog posts were searched through, and blog subscribed to. While doing this, however, I noted some old posts I just made an extra note worth giving. However, after looking through so many I have missed what posts went to which videos and decided to simply give a general credit to where/how the videos where found.

Unless you feel like digging yourself, I'm going to post some of the vids, here, over the next couple of days.

Zombie Cockroach


One of the first posts to 100% catch my eye and almost require that I re-post and redirect. The whole thought just made me stop and think a moment or two. It is a rather cool concept, although I am not sure why such a drug would be needed or helpful.

0 comments

 
|  Solve Unamusement. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger